Primary Wing (I To V )
Children in this group are motivated to develop confidence and competence through syllabus and activities where teaching and learning go hand-in-hand with special focus on individual’s capabilities and interest. Concepts taught to children at Primary level are languages (English & Hindi) where focus is on developing reading, speaking, listening and writing skills. It is done through conduction of various oral and written activities like– Story telling, Extempore, Compositions and Letter Writing etc. We also introduce Sanskrit as a third language subject as Class V to establish strong base for middle section studies.
Why Blue Heaven Vidyalaya
- Relentless efforts by our teachers.
- Strong foundation at elementary level.
- Sustainable and friendly infrastructure.
- Ideal blend of academics and co-curricular.
- Equal focus on personality building, academic growth & sports.
- We are known for our quality education rooted in Indian values, and commitment to such education.